Real Estate Development

Aileron, through its general real estate opportunities fund, actively acquires, entitles, and develops multifamily (for-rent and for-sale), senior housing/assisted living, and mixed-use projects in Florida and California. While we will consider projects of all scopes and sizes, we typically focus on transactions that have the following attributes:

Property Locations:
Florida and Southern California
Property Types:
Multifamily, senior housing, mixed-use
Project Size:
$10,000,000 - 50,000,000 total cost
Development Timeline:
Can be fully developed within 36 months
Fully entitled, or at least zoned for proposed use
Long-term hold or sale at stabilization


Aileron, on a case-by-case basis, also provides mezzanine financing and preferred equity for development projects located within our core markets of Florida and California. In these cases, Aileron will provide leverage up to 90% of the total project cost; provided, however, that the remaining 10% equity comes directly from the developer/sponsor, and the senior debt financing terms are acceptable to Aileron. As these deals each have their own unique characteristics, pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis.